Boats and other marine vessels are expensive assets, and if you accidentally destroy another boat or marine infrastructure, you could suffer massive financial ruin. Shopping for boat insurance is easier today than before, thanks to our charismatic and compassionate agents. Purchasing a watercraft is not mandatory in New Hampshire. However, if you possess a sailboat 12 feet or longer, a personal boat, or motorboat, you must undertake their registration with the state. The state possesses many local rivers and lakes where the residents widely participate in boating activities.
Our passionate and charismatic agents will help you by answering all your questions about boat insurance and assisting you in determining your individual coverage needs. Statistics demonstrate that dozens of boat accidents in New Hampshire happen each year.
Alertness in water is a pivotal survival tactic as far as boating trips are concerned. Unfortunately, the consequences of even a small lapse in judgment can result in a boat accident. This policy is tailored to safeguard property, including your boat and trailer, if they get ravaged while in use. Visit us today at Able Insurance Agency LLC, and our agents can save you from the stressful hassle of determining the right boat insurance.
What Types of boat insurance policies are offered at Able Insurance Agency LLC?
- Uninsured or Under-insured Boater Coverage: This policy is tailored to cater to your injuries sustained while on your boat inflicted by another boat operator who is either not adequately insured or completely uninsured.
- Consequential Damage Coverage: Covers a loss that emanates from wear and tears rather than an accident, including rot, mold, and corrosion.
- Liability Insurance Coverage: This policy will pay to repair or replace someone else’s property as well as provide compensation for injuries caused after a collision if you are deemed responsible.
- Boat Insurance Property Coverage: It is designed to repair your boat after an accident or other covered risks. It caters to the replacement of your watercraft if it is robbed.
- Medical Payments' Coverage: It caters to medical expenses such as hospital bills and medication if you or your crew are injured after an accident.
Make sure you and your boat get outstanding protection in New Hampshire! You will never look back. Contact us or visit our Able Insurance Agency office and get comprehensive information about boat insurance.